- This event has passed.
Traditional Tinkerer’s Cube Draft
September 3 @ 1:00 AM – September 16 @ 1:00 AM
In the Tinkerer’s Cube, raw power isn’t going to be enough to succeed. These cards are interlocking parts that will do far more together than on their own. What are the right gears and widgets for your deck? If you combine the right pieces, you can create an incredible invention! To see the full list of cards in this format, click here.
Play best-of-three-game matches and receive prizes based on how many matches you win.
This event is phantom. Cards you draft are not added to your collection.
Player Draft – A timed draft with 7 other players
- Duration: September 3 2021 at 8:00 AM – September 16 at 8:00 AM
- Format: Cube Draft
- Entry Fee: 600 Gems or 4000 Gold
- Ends After: 3 matches regardless of record
- Match Structure: Best-of-three matches (BO3)
- 3 Wins: 6000 Gold, 2 Rare Historic ICRs, 1 Uncommon Historic ICRs
- 2 Wins: 4000 Gold, 1 Rare Historic ICR, 2 Uncommon Historic ICRs
- 1 Win: 1 Rare Historic ICR, 2 Uncommon Historic IRCs
- 0 Wins: 1 Rare Historic ICR, 2 Uncommon Historic IRCs
*Historic ICRs grant cards from pack releases on MTG Arena. They do not include cards that were released outside of packs (e.g. cards from Historic Anthologies). Historic uncommon ICRs have a 5% upgrade rate to rare. Historic rare ICRs may upgrade to a mythic rare, each rare is twice as likely to be awarded as each mythic rare.