Recruiting Guide Writers for Genshin Impact and Upcoming Games
We are currently looking for dedicated guide writers to cover all aspects of Genshin Impact over at our sister website Traveler.gg and our upcoming general gaming website. We are looking for staff members to join our rapidly growing team behind the scenes and contribute to the high standards of content we strive to meet every day. If you have a high understanding of the games that you wish to pass onto our readers, please read the below job description for more details.
We are looking for guide writers that can regularly post Genshin Impact and content for upcoming games that they are passionate about what they do and help our website and network grow in the process. Other editorial duties may include news reporting, editorial pieces and engaging with the community. You may also be asked to cover a certain topics where there is a gap in content, if required.
- Traveler.gg: Website dedicated to Genshin Impact, an open world online role playing game (RPG) by miHoYo.
- Upcoming general gaming website (details will be provided upon contact).
- Have strong command of the English language and be able to express your thoughts in a concise, coherent, and engaging manner
- Be available via Discord
- Have strong proficiency and passionate about Genshin Impact and gaming
- Be able to post regularly and be able to update content as required (e.g. as new patches are released)
- Be at least 18 years of age
- Having experience and knowledge of the technical side of websites would be an advantage
- Have a sample of your work, ideally in the related topic
- This is a paid position on all content created by the applicant that will be explained and discussed in the later stages of the recruitment process
- Everything is up for negotiation, and every circumstance will be different and tailored to the individuals involved
Please contact Terence#6585 at our Genshin Impact Discord server (preferred method of communication) for a chat or e-mail us now at email@example.com for further enquiries. There is no strict format for applying, but it would be appreciated if you could show any examples of any of your work or any related achievements. We look forward to hearing from you!