Recruiting Writers and Content Creators for MTG Arena Zone and RuneterraCCG.com
MTG Arena Zone is always looking for dedicated writers, deck builders both competitive and fun, and other content creators to cover all aspects of MTG Arena (and other related Magic: The Gathering topics) and now Legends of Runeterra! We are looking for staff members to join our rapidly growing team behind the scenes and contribute to the high standards of content we strive to meet every day.
Since the last time we posted this job advert, we’ve learnt a lot in the process. For this round, we want to ideally offer up to three positions for the right candidates who can help us ensure the constant flow of quality content, and improve the website with your feedback and input. Please read the below job description for more details.
We are looking for a broad range of content creators that can regularly post and update the type of Magic: The Gathering and Legends of Runeterra content they are passionate about and help our website and network grow. This includes writers, video producers and even streamers! Examples include:
- Competitive deck guides including meta and off-meta brews
- Innovative deck ideas
- Formats other than Standard; Historic and Brawl and other new formats as introduced over time
- Beginner’s guides and other MTG Arena related content
- All Legends of Runeterra content
Other editorial duties may include:
- News reporting (reposting Wizards of the Coast announcements, such as State of the Game, patch notes, tournaments, etc)
- Editorial pieces (own thoughts about the state of the game, upcoming feature, game updates)
- Engaging with the community
You may also be asked to cover a certain topics where there is a gap in content, if required.
- Have strong command of the English language and be able to express your thoughts in a concise, coherent, and engaging manner
- Be available via Discord
- Have strong proficiency and passionate about MTG Arena, Magic: The Gathering and/or Legends of Runeterra
- Be able to post regularly and be able to update content as required (e.g. as new sets are released)
- Be at least 18 years of age
- Having experience and knowledge of the technical side of websites would be an advantage
- Have a sample of your work, ideally in the related topic
- This is a paid position on all content created by the applicant that will be explained and discussed in the later stages of the recruitment process
- Everything is up for negotiation, and every circumstance will be different and tailored to the individuals involved
E-mail us now at firstname.lastname@example.org or if you have any further inquiries please contact Terence at our Discord server for a chat. There is no strict format for applying, but it would be appreciated if you could show any examples of any of your work (preferably MTG related) or any related achievements. We look forward to hearing from you!