Standard Mythic Decks: July 2021 Ranked Season – Week 3
Mythic is the highest rank that can be achieved in the MTG Arena ladder system. The ranked season resets each calendar month, and the most competitive players aim to reach the top 1200 in either Constructed or Limited by the end of the season to qualify for higher level tournaments.
Here, we will be posting the latest Standard decks players used to reach or climb in Mythic. In Standard, players are able to use cards from the latest sets that rotate every year. Our goal is to provide you with the most up to date decks, whether you are after the most fine tuned ones for the current metagame, or unique brews that might catch people off guard. and unique brews. For more details, please consult the Frequently Asked Questions below.
- Current Season
- Standard Leaderboard: Week 1
- Standard Leaderboard: Week 2
- Standard Leaderboard: Week 3
- Standard Leaderboard: Week 4
- Frequently Asked Questions
MTG Arena’s July 2021 Ranked Season runs from June 30 at 12:05 p.m. PT (1905 UTC) and ends on July 31 at 12 p.m. PT (1900 UTC) and the card style rewards are Flunk and Academic Probation for reaching Gold and Platinum rank, respectively. For further details including rewards, dates and qualification, click here:
Standard Leaderboard: Week 1
Standard Leaderboard: Week 2
Standard Leaderboard: Week 3
Standard Leaderboard: Week 4
Frequently Asked Questions
We are (still) working on our own deck submission system. In the meantime, the best way for you to submit your deck is via Twitter and tagging us on @mtgazone, joining our Discord server or emailing us. Ideally, your deck is added on Streamdecker or the deck code is provided.
The leaderboards are currently reset every new ranked season (each month), every week. For the current season, the dates are as follows:
– Week 1: July 1 to 7
– Week 2: July 8 to July 14
– Week 3: July 15 to July 21
– Week 4: July 22 to July 31
Unfortunately, not all decks that are submitted can be added here as often many decks are exactly the same as each other. Here is a guideline on what decks we generally add:
– Meta decks that have high rank (top #100) or decks that reached Mythic early in the season (first week).
– Unique, off-meta decks are our favorite!
– Decks that are mostly the same (1 or 2 cards different) will likely not be added.
– We generally trust our users not to game the system or submit too frequently.
– Provide additional content (e.g. sideboard guide, explanations, and so on).
You can browse through all decks via our deck database. Searching for the term “Mythic” will show all results.