Hello everyone! With the inception of Explorer on Arena, personally, I've been having an amazing time with the format. There were so many new options to explore and decks from Historic's past that needed revaluating. However, with every format comes a best deck, but this one was particularly punishing.
Naya Winota was the clear frontrunner in the format coming into it and nothing seemed to usurp it. Whether it's playing piles of removal in Rakdos Midrange, multiple sideboard slots dedicated in functionally every deck, nothing seemed to topple Winota off of the throne.
Despite that, I wouldn't necessarily argue it was too good for Explorer, but it definitely did limit what decks you could try. You wa...
This exclusive content is available for Premium members!
Support MTG Arena Zone and your favorite content creators by subscribing to our Premium community! Get the most of your gaming experience with the following perks for paid membership:
- No ads: Browse the entire website ad-free, both display and video.
- Exclusive Content: Exclusive articles only for Premium members, at your fingertips.
- Support: All your contributions get directly reinvested into the website to increase your viewing experience!
- Giveaways and Promotions: Regularly, we will hold giveaways and promotions to the community.
- Discord: Join our Discord server, claim your Premium role and gain access to exclusive channels where you can learn in real time!
- Tournaments: More information coming soon!
Already a member?