Hello everybody! This weekend anyone who wants to participate, and has the funds to do so, can play in the highly anticipated Arena Open. What is the Arena Open you ask? It’s a two-day tournament where if you make it to the end of day 2 you can earn $2,500 USD! That’s a nice chunk of change for playing in this event, and is a nice opportunity for those looking to scratch that competitive itch outside of ladder.
Before I dive into what I would play in the events and which format I’m going to ...
This exclusive content is available for Premium members!
Support MTG Arena Zone and your favorite content creators by subscribing to our Premium community! Get the most of your gaming experience with the following perks for paid membership:
- No ads: Browse the entire website ad-free, both display and video.
- Exclusive Content: Exclusive articles only for Premium members, at your fingertips.
- Support: All your contributions get directly reinvested into the website to increase your viewing experience!
- Giveaways and Promotions: Regularly, we will hold giveaways and promotions to the community.
- Discord: Join our Discord server, claim your Premium role and gain access to exclusive channels where you can learn in real time!
- Tournaments: More information coming soon!
Already a member?
Robert "DoggertQBones" Lee is the content manager of MTGAZone and a high ranked Arena player. He has one GP Top 8 and pioneered popular archetypes like UB 8 Shark, UB Yorion, and GW Company in Historic. Beyond Magic, his passions are writing and coaching! Join our community on
Twitch and Discord.