Hey everyone! The Qualifier Weekend this upcoming weekend is Midnight Hunt Sealed, so I figured that it was about time that I wrote a breakdown of the sealed format and what you should be doing if you want to increase your win rate.
Sealed has always been substantially different from Draft, and that continues to be the case with Midnight Hunt. I want to do everything that I can to give you as big an edge as possible so that you can crush the event and qualify for the Innistrad Championship in December! Here’s hoping...
This exclusive content is available for Premium members!
Support MTG Arena Zone and your favorite content creators by subscribing to our Premium community! Get the most of your gaming experience with the following perks for paid membership:
- No ads: Browse the entire website ad-free, both display and video.
- Exclusive Content: Exclusive articles only for Premium members, at your fingertips.
- Support: All your contributions get directly reinvested into the website to increase your viewing experience!
- Discord: Join our Discord server, claim your Premium role and gain access to exclusive channels where you can learn in real time!
- Special offer: For a limited time, use coupon code L95WR9JOWV to get 50% off the Annual plan!
Already a member?