Hello everyone! Today I'm going to dive into a somewhat niche topic, Standard 2022 tournament play. I've been massively enjoying playing 2022 and I know many organizations are even running tournaments for the format as well! The only issue: Standard 2022 is Bo1 on Arena and Bo3 in tournaments. Sideboards really change matchup dynamics so not being able to practice with them before hand can be really challenging if you're looking to hop into a tournament.
That's a problem I'm looking to remedy. So you don't have to go through the hard work, I took the liberty to tune the 75s for the top 4 decks I believe could take down a tournament and included sideboard guides for a decent swath of matchups. If you're looking to enter a 2022 tournament for the first time or you've already played a few, I'm hoping this will be a helpful resource.
So what are the top 4 decks that could be great picks for the tournament? Well it would make sense that 3 of them are the Tier 1 decks for Best of One!
Izzet DragonsDimir ControlMono Green AggroOrzhov Angels
Goldspan Dragon Art ...
This exclusive content is available for Premium members!
Support MTG Arena Zone and your favorite content creators by subscribing to our Premium community! Get the most of your gaming experience with the following perks for paid membership:
- No ads: Browse the entire website ad-free, both display and video.
- Exclusive Content: Exclusive articles only for Premium members, at your fingertips.
- Support: All your contributions get directly reinvested into the website to increase your viewing experience!
- Giveaways and Promotions: Regularly, we will hold giveaways and promotions to the community.
- Discord: Join our Discord server, claim your Premium role and gain access to exclusive channels where you can learn in real time!
- Tournaments: More information coming soon!
Already a member?