Hey everyone! With both the Historic Bo3 Play-In Event and Mythic Qualifier Weekend coming up later this week, I'm going to be going over the current Historic metagame, what the current decks to beat are, and potential options that could be good at attacking the current metagame. In no particular order, let's get into it - starting off with what I imagine the four most popular decks will be.
The Decks to Beat:
This is a very low to the ground artifact-based aggressive deck that is capable of some incredibly fast sta...
This exclusive content is available for Premium members!
Support MTG Arena Zone and your favorite content creators by subscribing to our Premium community! Get the most of your gaming experience with the following perks for paid membership:
- No ads: Browse the entire website ad-free, both display and video.
- Exclusive Content: Exclusive articles only for Premium members, at your fingertips.
- Support: All your contributions get directly reinvested into the website to increase your viewing experience!
- Giveaways and Promotions: Regularly, we will hold giveaways and promotions to the community.
- Discord: Join our Discord server, claim your Premium role and gain access to exclusive channels where you can learn in real time!
- Tournaments: More information coming soon!
Already a member?