Today we’re going to do another Keep or Mulligan article. We’ll be using interesting hands that happened during coaching or that happened to me or my teammates during high-profile tournaments, and the idea is that I present you with a situation, you decide what you’d do, and then you read my answer to see if your play matches mine. The goal is not necessarily to have the exact same answers as me, but to understand the thought process that leads to making the decision, so that y...
This exclusive content is available for Premium members!
Support MTG Arena Zone and your favorite content creators by subscribing to our Premium community! Get the most of your gaming experience with the following perks for paid membership:
- No ads: Browse the entire website ad-free, both display and video.
- Exclusive Content: Exclusive articles only for Premium members, at your fingertips.
- Support: All your contributions get directly reinvested into the website to increase your viewing experience!
- Giveaways and Promotions: Regularly, we will hold giveaways and promotions to the community.
- Discord: Join our Discord server, claim your Premium role and gain access to exclusive channels where you can learn in real time!
- Tournaments: More information coming soon!
Already a member?