Hello everyone! If you couldn't tell, I love creating content. The biggest thing that goes into creating content is generating ideas to talk about. While I always have plenty to talk about, nobody actually sees the process it takes to get there. What I mean is, I have to play a lot of Magic and I have to play a lot of bad decks. Nothing ventured, nothing gained right? As a consequence of trying out literally anything that seems remotely viable, my rank frequently suffers as a result and that hurts my monkey brain that likes higher numbers.
While I do my best to not let it get to me, admittedly sometimes it gets to me and I need to recoup my rank before I cry myself to sleep. With that, I always have decks in my back pocket that I can rely on to get me my wins when that daily win counter is looking a little light. To clarify, this isn't the same as a tier list as I put a higher level of bias onto these picks, but they are all decks that perform excellently for me in general.
Lastly, the deck that I tend to rely on the most is something I have yet to see any opponent play themse...
This exclusive content is available for Premium members!
Support MTG Arena Zone and your favorite content creators by subscribing to our Premium community! Get the most of your gaming experience with the following perks for paid membership:
- No ads: Browse the entire website ad-free, both display and video.
- Exclusive Content: Exclusive articles only for Premium members, at your fingertips.
- Support: All your contributions get directly reinvested into the website to increase your viewing experience!
- Giveaways and Promotions: Regularly, we will hold giveaways and promotions to the community.
- Discord: Join our Discord server, claim your Premium role and gain access to exclusive channels where you can learn in real time!
- Tournaments: More information coming soon!
Already a member?