Dominaria United has been out for about a week now and it's been an absolute blast for me so far. New Standard rotations are always fun, but when it's a big rotation, you know all bets are off. That said, generally speaking, when a big rotation happens there's generally this mad scramble to figure out what the best decks are early on. While that is definitely true right now, it feels like it's not happening nearly as much. Why? Liliana of the Veil.
This card is extremely...
This exclusive content is available for Premium members!
Support MTG Arena Zone and your favorite content creators by subscribing to our Premium community! Get the most of your gaming experience with the following perks for paid membership:
- No ads: Browse the entire website ad-free, both display and video.
- Exclusive Content: Exclusive articles only for Premium members, at your fingertips.
- Support: All your contributions get directly reinvested into the website to increase your viewing experience!
- Giveaways and Promotions: Regularly, we will hold giveaways and promotions to the community.
- Discord: Join our Discord server, claim your Premium role and gain access to exclusive channels where you can learn in real time!
- Tournaments: More information coming soon!
Already a member?