MTG Arena Patch 2022.18.10 is a small patch that brings several important bug fixes, with the major sound fix that broke in the last patch has finally been addressed. Other things of note:
- Chalice of the Void has been banned from Historic Brawl
- The Summer Sale is now live
- Players will no longer be able to track their MMRs – the rating were inflated regardless, due to players being unable to drop from the lowest tier of their current rank
Full patch notes are transcribed below.
Collected Bug Fixes
- Fixed a bug that could cause audio to cut out mid-game
- Fixed a bug that could cause leaderboard rankings to use stale information during an active release.
- Please see our Weekly Announcements for more information, but we’re issuing extra invites to ensure that all players are treated fairly here.
- Fixed a bug that caused the Thopter Pet to not show up properly on the battlefield
- Chalice of the Void has been banned in the Historic Brawl format
- Fixed a bug that wrote player ratings to logs
- Fixed a bug that caused the Tokyo Lands and Matt Jukes Lands to not have the land symbol in their titlebar
- Fixed a bug where a card (Titan's Strength) was missing from the visuals for the Built for Battle store bundle (it was included properly, but not shown)
- Graphic settings are no longer cut off on the bottom in certain resolutions.
Enjoy our content? Wish to support our work? Join our Premium community, get access to exclusive content, remove all advertisements, and more!
- No ads: Browse the entire website ad-free, both display and video.
- Exclusive Content: Instant access to all exclusive articles only for Premium members, at your fingertips.
- Support: All your contributions get directly reinvested into the website to increase your viewing experience!
- Discord: Join our Discord server, claim your Premium role and gain access to exclusive channels where you can learn in real time!
- Special offer: For a limited time, use coupon code L95WR9JOWV to get 50% off the Annual plan!