April 16 – Scheduled Maintenance – Ikoria: Lair of Behemoths Game Update
MTG Arena will be undergoing maintenance starting April 16, 8 AM PT (15:00 UTC) and is expected to last about two hours to deploy the Ikoria: Lair of Behemoths game update!
- For a rundown on the upcoming changes, check out the State of the Game – April 2020. Other than the addition of a new set of cards, we have human (Premier) drafts coming and other various improvements.
- Use the code PlayIkoria in the in-game store to redeem 3 free Ikoria packs.
- Finish all your Daily Quests, Daily Wins and Weekly Wins before this time, as they will be reset after the patch (source)!
- This will be the last chance to purchase the Ikoria preorder and other “leaving soon” items in the store.
- Depending on your Theros Mastery progress, you may want to obtain the Mastery Pass. The Mastery Calculator has been updated for Ikoria Mastery.
- Patch notes will be available after maintenance.
Be sure to follow the official MTG Arena Twitter account and the Status Page to keep up to date:
We will be performing scheduled maintenance on April 16 at approximately 8 a.m. PDT (15:00 UTC) to deploy the Ikoria: Lair of Behemoths game update. Maintenance is expected to last approximately two hours.
While no downtime is expected, this is a required update. Players must update the game before accessing any Ikoria content (opening booster packs, redeeming codes, etc.) Those who are logged in prior to the start of maintenance will be required to restart their client once the update is available.
Patch notes will be available once maintenance is complete.April 16 – Scheduled Maintenance