Hello everyone! Explorer Anthology 1 and Historic Anthology 6 just released, and with any new injection of cards, we're going to see a lot of changes! Unsurprisingly, we know the meta decks are going to some really great options further propelling the decks power level ahead. Not saying this as a bad thing, just a natural thing that happens in cases like these. That said, those additions will be sorted out very quickly and the metagame will adapt to it just as fast.
I'm not interested in talking about the obvious inclusions in meta decks. Yes, Supreme Verdict is good in Azorius Control and Mausoleum Wanderer is good in Spirits, you don't need a Premium article to tell you that. However, what is infinitely more interesting is what decks become viable from these releases? I have played a lot of Historic in my day and plenty of Explorer so I'm more priced in to seeing which decks can become not just viable, but competitive with these releases. To that end, I have my top 5 decks, 4 Historic and 1 Explorer, that are the most likely to become competitive with these changes.
This exclusive content is available for Premium members!
Support MTG Arena Zone and your favorite content creators by subscribing to our Premium community! Get the most of your gaming experience with the following perks for paid membership:
- No ads: Browse the entire website ad-free, both display and video.
- Exclusive Content: Exclusive articles only for Premium members, at your fingertips.
- Support: All your contributions get directly reinvested into the website to increase your viewing experience!
- Giveaways and Promotions: Regularly, we will hold giveaways and promotions to the community.
- Discord: Join our Discord server, claim your Premium role and gain access to exclusive channels where you can learn in real time!
- Tournaments: More information coming soon!
Already a member?