Whenever a new set is added to Standard and nothing is removed, the best way to start analyzing the format is usually to see what the decks that were previously good ended up gaining with the new set. Sometimes, the format doesn’t change that much - the decks that were the best before remain the best or get even better with the new cards. Sometimes, a set has a very strong theme or support for a type of deck that didn’t exist, and the format changes radically.
This exclusive content is available for Premium members!
Support MTG Arena Zone and your favorite content creators by subscribing to our Premium community! Get the most of your gaming experience with the following perks for paid membership:
- No ads: Browse the entire website ad-free, both display and video.
- Exclusive Content: Exclusive articles only for Premium members, at your fingertips.
- Support: All your contributions get directly reinvested into the website to increase your viewing experience!
- Giveaways and Promotions: Regularly, we will hold giveaways and promotions to the community.
- Discord: Join our Discord server, claim your Premium role and gain access to exclusive channels where you can learn in real time!
- Tournaments: More information coming soon!
Already a member?