Hey everyone! With both the Historic Best of 3 Play-In event and Qualifier Weekend happening this weekend, I'm going to be breaking down the top 5 decks I'd recommend playing.
There's a very interesting dynamic going on in best of 3 right now with Izzet Wizards definitely being the deck to beat, but with the wide variety of viable decks in the format, and the fact that a lot of other people are likely bringing decks to beat Wizards, I think the key is to have a strong linear deck that also has a solid gameplan for the Wizards matchup. Let's get into it!
This exclusive content is available for Premium members!
Support MTG Arena Zone and your favorite content creators by subscribing to our Premium community! Get the most of your gaming experience with the following perks for paid membership:
- No ads: Browse the entire website ad-free, both display and video.
- Exclusive Content: Exclusive articles only for Premium members, at your fingertips.
- Support: All your contributions get directly reinvested into the website to increase your viewing experience!
- Discord: Join our Discord server, claim your Premium role and gain access to exclusive channels where you can learn in real time!
- Special offer: For a limited time, use coupon code L95WR9JOWV to get 50% off the Annual plan!
Already a member?