The latest Strixhaven game update had come with a few issues, which Wizards of the Coast are addressing in this hotfix. The main one was the Daily Quests, XP and the Mastery Pass not displaying properly for players, although the rewards were still being obtained.
As compensation, players are able to use the free code RestorativeBurst to automatically level up your Strixhaven Mastery by two levels. For instructions on how to redeem this code and for more free stuff, check out our full guide:
The official patch notes with the list of bug fixes are also quoted below. Be sure to report any other bugs on the official Wizards of the Coast support channel here.
- Fixed issues with connecting to the game over cell service with certain carriers.
- Fixed a bug that could result in the quest bar & social menu disappearing.
- Fixed a bug that caused the “New” & “First” tags to be missing on cards in the deckbuilder.
- Fixed a bug that could cause the sideboard browser to display as empty when viewing it mid-game (by clicking on your library).
- Fixed a bug that caused the Strixhaven College sleeves to not display properly.