Hey everyone! Today I’m going to be covering my Esper Dollmaker Combo deck in Alchemy, which I recently used to go 103-9 with and hit rank #1 with on the Arena ladder.
This is essentially a control deck that has access to a combo, and can afford to run a lot of interaction which lines up really well against the most powerful must-answer threats that define the format, plus the sideboard options in Esper give you really great tools to pivot depending on the matchup.
I’ve also put up a video on my YouTube channel with with five matches of game play if you’re interested in seeing the deck ...
This exclusive content is available for Premium members!
Support MTG Arena Zone and your favorite content creators by subscribing to our Premium community! Get the most of your gaming experience with the following perks for paid membership:
- No ads: Browse the entire website ad-free, both display and video.
- Exclusive Content: Exclusive articles only for Premium members, at your fingertips.
- Support: All your contributions get directly reinvested into the website to increase your viewing experience!
- Discord: Join our Discord server, claim your Premium role and gain access to exclusive channels where you can learn in real time!
- Special offer: For a limited time, use coupon code L95WR9JOWV to get 50% off the Annual plan!
Already a member?