Hey everyone! Today I’m going to be covering my Orzhov Reezug Sacrifice deck in Alchemy, which I recently used to go 25-4 with and hit rank #1 with on the Arena ladder. This list feels very well positioned in the current meta with good tools to fight the most popular decks, and Reezug, the Bonecobbler gives the deck a really cool new angle of attack. I’ve also put up a video on my YouTube channel with with five matches of game play if you’re interested in seeing the deck in action.
This exclusive content is available for Premium members!
Support MTG Arena Zone and your favorite content creators by subscribing to our Premium community! Get the most of your gaming experience with the following perks for paid membership:
- No ads: Browse the entire website ad-free, both display and video.
- Exclusive Content: Exclusive articles only for Premium members, at your fingertips.
- Support: All your contributions get directly reinvested into the website to increase your viewing experience!
- Giveaways and Promotions: Regularly, we will hold giveaways and promotions to the community.
- Discord: Join our Discord server, claim your Premium role and gain access to exclusive channels where you can learn in real time!
- Tournaments: More information coming soon!
Already a member?