April 2022 Arena Open Day 2 Historic Decklists
- Arena Open Event Guide
- April 2022 Arena Open Day 1 Historic Decklists
- April 2022 Arena Open Day 2 Historic Decklists
The second day of the April 2022 Arena Open tournament has players competing for chance to win up to $2,500 USD in cash prizes!
The format for this month’s event is Historic, and most players will be attempting their fate in best of one, where the goal is to just go faster than your opponents. Despite the new Alchemy cards being introduced into the format, the metagame the best decks in the format has been hard to dethrone.
Be sure to also check out the decks from day 1, as it is a great source of best of one decks that we get from the competitive players from time to time.
Table of Contents
- Historic Decklists – April 2022
- Historic Azorius Affinity by Frank Karsten – April 2022 Arena Open – Day 2 (6-2)
- Historic Azorius Auras by QuickWell – April 2022 Arena Open – Day 2 (8-1)
- Historic Azorius Auras by real_tian_lecce – April 2022 Arena Open – Day 2 (7-2)
- Historic Azorius Control (Yorion) by katoken6017 – April 2022 Arena Open – Day 2 (6-2)
- Historic Golgari Food by PatrikSzm – April 2022 Arena Open – Day 2 (8-1)
- Historic Jeskai Control (Kaheera) by Arne Huschenbeth – April 2022 Arena Open – Day 2 (6-2)
- Historic Mono Red Aggro by Daze – April 2022 Arena Open – Day 2 (6-2)
- Historic Rakdos Arcanist by David Royale – April 2022 Arena Open – Day 2 (8-0)
- Historic Selesnya Lifegain Combo by Jordaop7 – April 2022 Arena Open – Day 2 (6-2)
Historic Decklists – April 2022
Below are the decklists from the community that managed to reach the cash prizes (6 to 8 wins) in the event. We have showcased at least one deck from each archetype – please note that it is not a representation of the Historic metagame at large.
Enjoy our content? Wish to support our work? Join our Premium community, get access to exclusive content, remove all advertisements, and more!