Hey everyone! Today I’m going to be covering my Mardu Engineer Greasefang deck in Historic, which I recently used to go 18-3 with and hit rank #1 with on the Arena ladder.
Mardu Greasefang variants have always been appealing since they can set up the combo faster and more consistently due to Goblin Engineer and better looting effects, but have always felt very one dimensional. The addition of new cards like Phyrexian Dragon Engine provides mo...
This exclusive content is available for Premium members!
Support MTG Arena Zone and your favorite content creators by subscribing to our Premium community! Get the most of your gaming experience with the following perks for paid membership:
- No ads: Browse the entire website ad-free, both display and video.
- Exclusive Content: Exclusive articles only for Premium members, at your fingertips.
- Support: All your contributions get directly reinvested into the website to increase your viewing experience!
- Giveaways and Promotions: Regularly, we will hold giveaways and promotions to the community.
- Discord: Join our Discord server, claim your Premium role and gain access to exclusive channels where you can learn in real time!
- Tournaments: More information coming soon!
Already a member?
Alth is an MTG Arena grinder who has been #1 on the ladder multiple times and is always looking to bring new ideas and archetypes to the format and push them to the top spots on the ladder. You can follow him on Twitter and YouTube.