Ikoria Mythic Invitational Qualifier #2
This is the tournament information hub for Ikoria Mythic Invitational Qualifier #2, held on March 14, 2020. You can find all relevant information here, including tournament information, coverage, decklists, standings, and more!
The Magic: The Gathering Arena Mythic Qualifier is a one-day event in which top eligible players at the end of the event will receive invitations to compete in the next Mythic Invitational. Mythic Qualifiers for Mythic Invitational Ikoria, which takes place in May 14-17, 2020.
The top decklists will be posted here as soon as they are available.
Qualification to Compete
- Mythic Qualifiers are invitation-only events. Eligible players will be granted the role of Challenger prior to the Mythic Qualifier taking place. Players with the role of Challenger are granted one entry into the Mythic Qualifier Day One event.
- Players can see if they have the role of Challenger by selecting Profile once logged in. The Challenger role will be displayed adjacent to the Season Rewards button on that screen.
- Players can earn the Challenger role by finishing in the Top 1200 of either Constructed or Limited ranked play at the end of one of the ranked seasons that are tied to a Mythic Qualifier.
- For the Mythic Qualifier on March 14, 2020 that feeds Mythic Invitational Ikoria, the following ranked seasons are used for determining player eligibility:
- Theros Beyond Death Season 2 (January 31, 2020 at 12:05 PT – February 29, 2020 at 12:00 PT)
- Additionally, all members of the 2020 Rivals League are eligible to compete in any Mythic Qualifier, regardless of standing in the ranked seasons that determine eligibility.
- Additional means of receiving the role of Challenger for a Mythic Qualifier is at the sole discretion of the Magic Pro League.
- 2020 Magic Pro League members are ineligible to participate in Mythic Qualifiers.
- Thursday, March 12: 6 a.m. PST
Eligible players will see the Mythic Qualifier event in-game. Players who do not see the event but have the Mythic Point Challenge role granted to them under their profile page should contact Customer Support for assistance.
- Saturday, March 14: 6 a.m. PST
- Saturday, March 14: 8 a.m. PST
Event entry is closed. Players must have joined the in-game event prior to the 8 a.m. deadline to begin playing their matches.
- Saturday, March 14: 6 p.m. PST
Matchmaking queue is disabled. In-progress games will be allowed to finish.
The gameplay format for the event is Traditional Best-of-Three Standard. Players can participate in the event either until they have earned 10 wins or 3 losses.
Players will receive gems based on the number of match wins they earn in the event as follows:
Additionally, players will receive Mythic Points based on the number of match wins they earned before they complete their event. Mythic Points are awarded as follows:
|Match Points||Mythic Points|