In today’s Kaldheim spoilers we have some very powerful looking cards at first glance! The “creature type matter” cards look like they will support many beloved tribes for both Standard and Historic alike and further compliment the Party mechanic that started with Zendikar Rising. Foretell is also looking more fun as more cards are revealed.
As always, we will keep this post throughout the day as the cards are revealed according to the schedule, as well as any other relevant information such as the full artwork where available.
- Next day: Kaldheim Spoilers January 11, 2021
- Previous day: Kaldheim Spoilers January 9, 2021
- Kaldheim Expansion hub
- Kaldheim Spoilers and Card Gallery
- Kaldheim Preview Schedule
Source: Shiro Games
Source: Riley Knight
Source: Carlos Romao
“Skemfar Shadow Sage”
Creature – Elf Cleric
When Skemfar Shadow Sage enters the battlefield, choose one:
- Each opponent loses X life, where X is the most creatures you control that have a creature type in common.
- You gain X life, where X is the most creatures you control that have a creature type in common.
Source: Lacuna Coil
Today’s Preview Outlets
- 66samus (did not reaveal)