Explore the best decks in the metagame for the Standard 2022. Our tier list and rankings are carefully curated based on a variety of factors and sources by our expert players. To learn more about the format and find more decks, please check out our dedicated guide.
Standard 2022 has now been superseded by regular Standard after rotation! Please visit our respective Standard section.
- Click on the deck archetype name to find go to its dedicated section or go directly to the guide if there is one.
- Use our detailed metagame snapshots linked above the tier list to see how the rankings are formulated for that time period.
- The explanations for the different tiers are further below.
September 13, 2021: View the latest Metagame update
|1||Mono White Aggro||1||Guide|
|2||Mono Green Stompy||1||Guide|
|18||Mono Black Aggro||4||Guide|
|20||Mono Red Aggro||4||Guide|
|25||Mono Black Discard||4||Guide|
- Tier 1: The best of the best. The most consistent decks that sport the highest win rates and generally, the highest play rates.
- Tier 2: Very solid decks that are slightly lacking in some capacity, whether it’s consistency or power compared to the Tier One archetypes. These can still be strong choices for ladder or for tournaments if you are highly skilled with the archetype or play them during the right metas.
- Tier 3: Either these decks are poorly positioned or have a lot of power/consistency issues. These are decks that see play, but are generally worse choices than your other options.
- Tier 4: Off-meta decks.