At its core, the deck is simply an aggressive deck that has a lot of powerful synergies that can make weaker cards shine. While this isn't necessarily the fastest aggro deck available in Standard (with that title likely belonging to Mono Red or Mono White), you get a much greater ability to interact with the opponent than you would with a typical aggro deck making this much more flexible.
This particular version is much more of a Flash deck. It adds more depth to the deck and makes it *way* harder to play against. On top of that, it has a token subtheme that makes it very resilient to poin...
This exclusive content is available for Premium members!
Support MTG Arena Zone and your favorite content creators by subscribing to our Premium community! Get the most of your gaming experience with the following perks for paid membership:
- No ads: Browse the entire website ad-free, both display and video.
- Exclusive Content: Exclusive articles only for Premium members, at your fingertips.
- Support: All your contributions get directly reinvested into the website to increase your viewing experience!
- Discord: Join our Discord server, claim your Premium role and gain access to exclusive channels where you can learn in real time!
- Special offer: For a limited time, use coupon code L95WR9JOWV to get 50% off the Annual plan!
Already a member?