Hello everyone, today I will be writing about Mono-Black Midrange in Standard; when I saw Mogged winning the first MTGO Standard Challenge of the new format with this deck I was quite surprised. Why would you want to play a mono-colored midrange deck in a format where there are plenty of good dual lands and even triomes, but no rewards for being mono-colored like Mutavault or Faceless Haven?
After playing some more and trying out the deck, I came to the conclusion that there is one very good reason to play a mono-colored deck, you don't have to play Painlands. A...
This exclusive content is available for Premium members!
Support MTG Arena Zone and your favorite content creators by subscribing to our Premium community! Get the most of your gaming experience with the following perks for paid membership:
- No ads: Browse the entire website ad-free, both display and video.
- Exclusive Content: Exclusive articles only for Premium members, at your fingertips.
- Support: All your contributions get directly reinvested into the website to increase your viewing experience!
- Discord: Join our Discord server, claim your Premium role and gain access to exclusive channels where you can learn in real time!
- Special offer: For a limited time, use coupon code L95WR9JOWV to get 50% off the Annual plan!
Already a member?