When they announced the Alchemy Qualifiers for MTG Arena, I thought it was going to be a one-deck format. It’s very hard to find substantial data on Alchemy (there are almost no tournaments and few people publicize their results, write about it, etc), but in this case it seemed relatively clear that Jund Storm was the main deck in the format. Not much data existed, but the data that did exist pointed to the fact that a lot of people were playing this deck and they weren’t losing very much.
This exclusive content is available for Premium members!
Support MTG Arena Zone and your favorite content creators by subscribing to our Premium community! Get the most of your gaming experience with the following perks for paid membership:
- No ads: Browse the entire website ad-free, both display and video.
- Exclusive Content: Exclusive articles only for Premium members, at your fingertips.
- Support: All your contributions get directly reinvested into the website to increase your viewing experience!
- Giveaways and Promotions: Regularly, we will hold giveaways and promotions to the community.
- Discord: Join our Discord server, claim your Premium role and gain access to exclusive channels where you can learn in real time!
- Tournaments: More information coming soon!
Already a member?