Over the course of my career, I’ve learned many valuable lessons that have shaped my understanding of the game of Magic: The Gathering. Today, I’m going to talk about five moments that produced lessons that I consider pivotal to my growth as a Magic player and that happened after I was already an established pro player - so this isn’t an 8 year old Paulo learning about mana curve, this is multiple-PT-Top-8-Paulo finding out he still had a lot more to learn from some of the best to ever play the game.
Lesson 1: Everything You Do (And Don’t Do) Conveys Information to Your Opponent
This exclusive content is available for Premium members!
Support MTG Arena Zone and your favorite content creators by subscribing to our Premium community! Get the most of your gaming experience with the following perks for paid membership:
- No ads: Browse the entire website ad-free, both display and video.
- Exclusive Content: Exclusive articles only for Premium members, at your fingertips.
- Support: All your contributions get directly reinvested into the website to increase your viewing experience!
- Discord: Join our Discord server, claim your Premium role and gain access to exclusive channels where you can learn in real time!
- Special offer: For a limited time, use coupon code L95WR9JOWV to get 50% off the Annual plan!
Already a member?