Since Dominaria United was released last week, I’ve been playing a ton of Standard. In today’s article I will be sharing my findings for what has and hasn’t been working for me so far.
Keep in mind that the set is still incredibly new and there’s much uncertainty about what is and isn’t good. This is just the stuff that has or hasn’t been working for me, which doesn’t mean that these decks can’t work if you build t...
This exclusive content is available for Premium members!
Support MTG Arena Zone and your favorite content creators by subscribing to our Premium community! Get the most of your gaming experience with the following perks for paid membership:
- No ads: Browse the entire website ad-free, both display and video.
- Exclusive Content: Exclusive articles only for Premium members, at your fingertips.
- Support: All your contributions get directly reinvested into the website to increase your viewing experience!
- Giveaways and Promotions: Regularly, we will hold giveaways and promotions to the community.
- Discord: Join our Discord server, claim your Premium role and gain access to exclusive channels where you can learn in real time!
- Tournaments: More information coming soon!
Already a member?