- Constructed: Standard Ranked (BO1) and Traditional Ranked (BO3) Ladder
- Limited: Ranked Draft (BO1)
- Begins: June 30th, 12:05 PT (19:05 UTC)
- Ends: July 31st, 12:00 PT (19:00 UTC)
Constructed Legal Sets
- Rivals of Ixalan
- Core Set 2019
- Guilds of Ravnica
- Ravnica Allegiance
- War of the Spark
- Core Set 2020 (from July 2)
Constructed Banned Cards
- Rampaging Ferocidon: Ranked (BO1), Traditional Ranked (BO3)
- Nexus of Fate: Ranked (BO1)
- Bronze: 1 Core Set 2020 booster pack
- Silver: 1 Core Set 2020 booster pack + 500 gold
- Gold: 2 Core Set 2020 booster packs + 1000 gold + Cruel Celebrant Card Style
- Platinum: 3 Core Set 2020 booster packs + 1000 gold + Soul Diviner Card Style
- Diamond: 4 Core Set 2020 booster packs + 1000 gold
- Mythic: 5 Core Set 2020 booster packs + 1000 gold
- Gold Card Style: Reward for players who reach Gold Rank or higher in either Constructed or Limited. For WAR Season 3, the card style is Cruel Celebrant.
- Platinum Card Style: Reward for players who reach Platinum Rank or higher in either Constructed or Limited. For WAR Season 3, the card style is Soul Diviner.
Mythic Championship Qualifier
- Third and final qualifying period for Mythic Championship V (MTG Arena)
- Top 1,000 Mythic Ranked players in Constructed or Limited at the end of this season will be eligible to compete in the Mythic Championship Qualifier Weekend in August.
- War of the Spark ranked seasons are qualification periods for Mythic Championship V, and all three qualify for the same Mythic Championship Qualifier Weekend. If you are within the Top 1000 in either Constructed or Limited at the end of these periods, you will be eligible to participate in the Mythic Qualifier Weekend for Mythic Championship V. If you reach that level in both Constructed and Limited and/or you do so in both WAR Season 1, 2 or 3 you will only receive one token to participate.
- For more information on qualifying for Mythic Championships, please refer to the Wizards Mythic Championship Qualifiers page.