Core Set 2020 Limited Tier List
Use the below chart to help you prioritize your picks in draft and help build your sealed deck for Core Set 2020. Ranking explanation is below the table.
- Great (A): Cards that can win games on its own – also known as “bombs”.
- Good (B): Powerful cards that can be first picked.
- Above Average (C): Cards above the power level of most cards in the set.
- Average (D): These cards will likely be the core support of your deck.
- Below Average (E): Cards that are below the power level of the other cards, but can be either used as a filler card. Cards that are situational but can be least as a solid sideboard card is in this category also.
- Bad (F): Cards not too great for the limited environment, or too situational to be in your main deck. There is no reason to play these cards unless you really need that last card to fill your deck.
Core Set 2020 Limited Guides
- Core Set 2020 Draft Guide
- Core Set 2020 Instants, Flash and Tricks for Limited
- Guide on Core Set 2020 Sealed Event
- Core Set 2020 Card Database
Disclaimer and Notes
- The tier list can be changed at any time without notice – please see changelog below for explanations of the changes.
- The tier list is not to be blindly followed for the best draft deck – it is just a general recommendation. Please use best judgement to consider your mana curve, the colors that you are in, and what colors are being passed to you by the bots.
- July 8 2019: Tier list revised.
- July 1 2019: Preliminary tier list added before release of Core Set 2020.