1.10.00.03 Patch Notes – Chromatic Sphere Bug Fix
A bug with Chromatic Sphere has been addressed in this hotfix, which allowed players to draw a card and undo it. As one of the older Magic cards introduced via Jumpstart, it shows how complex the rule can be. Hellrider has also been reported to be having an issue (see below for more details) and according to Ben Finkel, MTG Arena’s Rule Engine Developer, replied “A fix should be coming with Amonkhet Remastered, if not sooner”.
- Chromatic Sphere activation can no longer be reversed using the undo key once the card has been drawn.
- Note: This is a mana ability, which means it can be activated as part of the process of casting a spell or activating another ability. If that happens you get the mana right away, but you don’t get to look at the drawn card until you have finished casting that spell or activating that ability (and the action can be undone up until this point). Once you have you have looked at the drawn card (i.e. it’s turned face up) you should not be able to undo activating Chromatic Sphere.
Source: JUL 21 -1.10.00.03 Patch Notes
Enjoy our content? Wish to support our work? Join our Premium community, get access to exclusive content, remove all advertisements, and more!
- No ads: Browse the entire website ad-free, both display and video.
- Exclusive Content: Instant access to all exclusive articles only for Premium members, at your fingertips.
- Support: All your contributions get directly reinvested into the website to increase your viewing experience!
- Discord: Join our Discord server, claim your Premium role and gain access to exclusive channels where you can learn in real time!
- Special offer: For a limited time, use coupon code L95WR9JOWV to get 50% off the Annual plan!