September 17 – Scheduled Maintenance – Zendikar Rising Game Update – EXTENDED
Update: Players are experiencing excessive loading times and other issues with the client after the latest patch. Please follow the MTG ARena Status Page to keep up to date with the latest updates regarding the situation.
MTG Arena will be undergoing maintenance starting September 17, 8:00 AM PT (15:00 UTC) and is expected to last about three hours to deploy the 1.12.00 Zendikar Rising game update. The patch should be live almost immediately as there is no downtime.
- The September State of the Game will have a rundown on the upcoming changes, which should be published very soon!
- Be sure to finish all your Daily Quests, Daily Wins and Weekly Wins before this time, as they are likely to be reset after the patch.
- This will be the last chance to purchase the Zendikar Rising preorder and other “leaving soon” items in the store.
- Depending on your Core Set Mastery progress, you may want to obtain the Mastery Pass before it leaves the store as the rewards can still be earned retroactively. The Mastery Calculator will be updated for Zendikar Rising on September 17.
- You must have logged in before the patch to obtain the Renewal Rewards. Double check you have the green egg on your profile screen.
We will be performing scheduled maintenance on September 17, at approximately 8 a.m. PT (15:00 UTC) to deploy the 1.12.00 Zendikar Rising game update. Maintenance is expected to last three hours.
While no downtime is expected, this is a required update. Players who are logged in prior to the start of maintenance will be required to restart their client to download the game update.
Patch notes will be available once maintenance is complete.SEP 17 – Scheduled Maintenance