A couple of weeks ago, I wrote an article about the different builds of Esper Midrange. At that point, we were mostly speculating on the new cards and trying to figure out what the format was going to look like, so that article took a very generic approach to the deck.
Since then, I’ve played a lot more with Esper Midrange, including playing the deck at the New Capenna...
This exclusive content is available for Premium members!
Support MTG Arena Zone and your favorite content creators by subscribing to our Premium community! Get the most of your gaming experience with the following perks for paid membership:
- No ads: Browse the entire website ad-free, both display and video.
- Exclusive Content: Exclusive articles only for Premium members, at your fingertips.
- Support: All your contributions get directly reinvested into the website to increase your viewing experience!
- Giveaways and Promotions: Regularly, we will hold giveaways and promotions to the community.
- Discord: Join our Discord server, claim your Premium role and gain access to exclusive channels where you can learn in real time!
- Tournaments: More information coming soon!
Already a member?