Zendikar Rising Championship Top 8 Decklists
Table of Contents
Zendikar Rising Championship is the central tournament of the Zendikar Rising Split that showcases both Historic and Standard format. After two days of Swiss play, the Top 8 players have fought their way into the double-elimination playoff bracket that will take place on Sunday, Dec 6.
In this article you will find the Historic and Standard decklists these players used on their way to the Top 8, which itself will be played exclusively in Historic format.
For the full stats and standings of the tournament so far, visit Zendikar Rising Championship page on MTGMelee.
Also, check out our Standard and Historic metagame breakdowns, as well as the overview of the most interesting Historic decks the diverse meta of the tournament has had to offer.
Top 8 Historic Decklists
Top 8 Standard Decklists
Enjoy our content? Wish to support our work? Join our Premium community, get access to exclusive content, remove all advertisements, and more!
- No ads: Browse the entire website ad-free, both display and video.
- Exclusive Content: Instant access to all exclusive articles only for Premium members, at your fingertips.
- Support: All your contributions get directly reinvested into the website to increase your viewing experience!
- Discord: Join our Discord server, claim your Premium role and gain access to exclusive channels where you can learn in real time!
- Special offer: For a limited time, use coupon code L95WR9JOWV to get 50% off the Annual plan!