A minor update to MTG Arena has been released. This patch changes the payment system to the Xsolla platform and fixes Nexus of Fate so it can be played in best-of-three Direct Matches (which prevented players from playing it during tournaments as well).
- Real-money transactions will now take place within the game client. Players will no longer be directed to a secure website browser to complete their purchase.
- Discover, American Express, Maestro and JCB are now supported payment options.
- For more information, please refer to our Upcoming Changes to MTG Arena’s Payment System.
- Nexus of Fate is no longer incorrectly banned in best-of-three Direct Challenge matches.
- Players may no longer sideboard down to a 40-card deck in best-of-three Direct Challenge matches.
- If a player attempts to install the latest version of MTG Arena while the client is currently running, it may automatically restart their PC.
- Workaround: Please close out of the client before attempting to update to the latest version of Magic: The Gathering Arena.
- When playing in a Plane-cation event, if a player is currently in-match when the event ends they will be disconnected.