This is the eleventh installment in the Under The Meta series where I cover some of the decks I’ve been working on that have potential but aren’t quite able to compete at the top tier, and look at their weaknesses and how they can be improved.
This time I’m going over Rakdos Anvil Bombardment which is a high-synergy sacrifice deck with a ton of direct damage and interaction thanks to the new card Goblin Bombardment, and other payoffs like Oni-Cult Anvil, Gleeful Demolition, and Shrapnel Blast.
Enjoy our content? Wish to support our work? Join our Premium community, get access to exclusive content, remove all advertisements, and more!
- No ads: Browse the entire website ad-free, both display and video.
- Exclusive Content: Instant access to all exclusive articles only for Premium members, at your fingertips.
- Support: All your contributions get directly reinvested into the website to increase your viewing experience!
- Discord: Join our Discord server, claim your Premium role and gain access to exclusive channels where you can learn in real time!
- Special offer: For a limited time, use coupon code L95WR9JOWV to get 50% off the Annual plan!