Phyrexia: All Will Be One Mastery
The Mastery system for Phyrexia: All Will Be One (ONE) on MTG Arena is a way for players to receive in-game content through regular gameplay. It runs from February 7, 2023 until the release of the next expansion, March of the Machine on April 18, 2023. Players earn rewards based on their current Set Mastery level, which varies for each specific Set Mastery.
Important note: When the ONE patch releases and the new Mastery starts, players get a fresh set of Daily Quests, as well as a rest of the Daily Wins and Weekly Wins. Be sure to complete what you have active already, and advance your current Mastery as much as possible!
Below is the full breakdown of the Mastery.
Table of Contents
- Phyrexia: All Will Be One Level and Experience
- Phyrexia: All Will Be One Set Mastery
- Phyrexia: All Will Be One Mastery Pass
- How many levels are there in Phyrexia: All Will Be One Set Mastery?
- Reward Track
- Mastery Tree
- Mastery System FAQ
- Set Mastery FAQ
- Mastery Pass FAQ
- Pets FAQ
Phyrexia: All Will Be One Level and Experience
- Duration: Set Mastery spans the duration of a set release, starting when the applicable set releases on MTG Arena until the following set is released. Phyrexia: All Will Be One Mastery runs from February 7, 2023 until the release of the next expansion, March of the Machine on April 18, 2023.
- Cost: The Dominaria United Mastery Pass costs 3,400 Gems.
A player’s Set Mastery level is based on the amount of experience they have earned through play. Players primarily earn experience by completing in-game Daily Quests, Daily Wins and Weekly Wins. Additional experience may be earned by limited time events or promotional items. You can also use the Mastery Calculator to predict what your final level will be, which can differ depending on how much you play!
- There are a total of 80 levels available in the Set Mastery with each level up requiring 1000 XP. All players receive rewards through Level 66, while players with the Mastery Pass will receive rewards up to Level 80 and beyond.
- All levels past level 80 will earn the player one Uncommon Individual Card Reward (ICR) that has a 5% upgrade rate.
- XP and Orbs from the previous Mastery are not transferred to this one, nor to the next Mastery.
- Players earn Mastery XP via playing the game regularly for a daily total of slightly over 1000 XP and a total of 7250 XP per week. Wins can be earned in any game mode; with the exception of Direct Challenge, and Bot Matches:
- 500 XP from Daily Quests per day
- 3750 XP from 15 Weekly Wins per week (250 XP per win) (up to fifteen; resets at 2 AM PDT). Weekly
- Up to 250 XP from 10 Daily Wins per day (25 XP per win)
- Note: Weekly Wins and Daily Quests counter are reset (15 wins and 3 quests) upon arrival of the new Mastery.
- Codes: Any existing free promotional codes can be redeemed to receive bonus XP:
- LevelUp: 2,000 XP
- Events: Sometimes, there are catch-up events or free to enter events that grant Mastery as a bonus.
There are two separate tracks of reward you can earn. Each will be explained below, along with a table of the rewards gained at each level including the Mastery Tree (to be published soon):
- Set Mastery
- Mastery Pass
Phyrexia: All Will Be One Set Mastery
- 33x Phyrexia: All Will Be One packs
- 5x Mastery Orbs (redeemable for a card style or avatar on the Phyrexia: All Will Be One Mastery Tree)
Phyrexia: All Will Be One Mastery Pass
Obtainable from the Phyrexia: All Will Be One Mastery Tree:
- Elesh Norn
Cards and Packs
- 20x Packs:
- 3x Phyrexia: All Will Be One
- 3x The Brothers’ War
- 3x Dominaria United
- 3x Streets of New Capenna
- 3x Kamigawa: Neon Dynasty
- 3x Innistrad: Crimson Vow
- 2x Innistrad: Midnight Hunt
- 10x Phyrexia: All Will Be One mythic rare individual card rewards (ICRs)
- Level 81+: 1x Uncommon ICR
- Myr Convert sleeve
- Atraxa, Grand Unifier exquisite sleeve
- 25x Mastery Orbs (redeemable for a card style or avatar on the Phyrexia: All Will Be One Mastery Tree)
- 5x Common card styles
- 5x Uncommon card styles
- 5x Rare card styles
- 5x Mythic rare card styles
- 1 Player Draft token (redeemable for either a Premier Draft or Traditional Draft)
Gold and Gems
- 4,000 Gold
- 1,200 Gems
- Common Skitterling
- Uncommon Skitterling
- Rare Skitterling
How many levels are there in Phyrexia: All Will Be One Set Mastery?
The Phyrexia: All Will Be One Set Mastery goes up to Level 80. All players receive rewards through level 66, while players with the Mastery Pass will receive rewards up to Level 80—and beyond!
|Level||Set Mastery||Set Mastery Pass|
|1||Koth Avatar, Skitterling Pet Skin 1, Myr Convert Basic Sleeve|
|2||ONE Booster||Common Depth CS: Anoint with Affliction|
|4||ONE Booster||Common Depth CS: Basilica Spellbomb|
|6||ONE Booster||Orb x2|
|8||ONE Booster||Mythic Rare ICR|
|9||Common Depth CS: Contagious Vorrac, Orb|
|10||ONE Booster||300 Gems|
|11||Mythic Rare ICR|
|12||ONE Booster||Common Depth CS: Dross Skullbomb, Orb|
|14||ONE Booster||Common Depth CS: Flensing Raptor|
|15||Orb||Player Draft Token|
|16||ONE Booster||Orb x2|
|18||ONE Booster||Mythic Rare ICR|
|19||Common Depth CS: Furnace Skullbomb, Orb|
|20||ONE Booster||NEO Booster|
|22||ONE Booster||Common Depth CS: Gitaxian Raptor, Orb|
|24||ONE Booster||Common Depth CS: Hexgold Slash|
|25||Orb||Jump In Rare Card (4x)|
|26||ONE Booster||Orb x2|
|28||ONE Booster||Mythic Rare ICR|
|29||Uncommon Depth CS: Voidwing Hybrid|
|30||ONE Booster||Skitterling Pet Skin 2, Orb|
|31||Common Depth CS: Maze Skullbomb|
|32||ONE Booster||Mythic Rare ICR|
|34||ONE Booster||Common Depth CS: Oil-Gorger Troll, Orb|
|35||Orb||Jump In Rare Card (4x)|
|36||ONE Booster||Uncommon Depth CS: Cephalopod Sentry|
|38||ONE Booster||300 Gems|
|40||ONE Booster||DMU Booster|
|41||Common Depth CS: Planar Disruption|
|42||ONE Booster||1000 Gold|
|44||ONE Booster||Common Depth CS: Quicksilver Fisher, Orb|
|45||Orb||Jump In Rare Card (4x)|
|46||ONE Booster||Uncommon Depth CS: Vicisection Evangelist|
|48||ONE Booster||300 Gems|
|49||Uncommon Depth CS: Charforger|
|50||ONE Booster||Skitterling Pet Skin 3, Orb|
|51||Mythic Rare ICR|
|52||ONE Booster||Common Depth CS: Surgical Spellbomb|
|54||ONE Booster||Common Depth CS: Testament Bearer|
|55||Jump In Rare Card (4x)|
|56||ONE Booster||Orb x2|
|58||ONE Booster||1000 Gold|
|59||Uncommon Depth CS: Slaughter Singer, Orb|
|60||ONE Booster||Mythic Rare ICR|
|62||ONE Booster||Common Depth CS: Volt Charge|
|64||ONE Booster||Uncommon Depth CS: Bladehold War-Whip Orb|
|65||Jump In Rare Card (4x)|
|66||ONE Booster||Mythic Rare ICR|
|70||Atraxa, Grand Unifier Exquisite Sleeve|
|71||Uncommon Depth CS: Cinderslash Ravager|
|72||Mythic Rare ICR|
|74||Uncommon Depth CS: Serum-Core Chimera, Orb|
|78||Uncommon Depth CS: Necrogen Rotpriest, Orb|
|79||Mythic Rare ICR|
|80||Uncommon Depth CS: Tainted Observer|
|∞||Uncommon ICR – 5% Upgrade|
Using earned Orbs, the following Card Styles and Sleeves are available from the Set Mastery Reward Tree:
- The Fair Basilica Card Style
- The Surgical Bay Card Style
- The Dross Pits Card Style
- The Autonomous Furnace Card Style
- The Hunter Maze Card Style
- Bladed Ambassador Card Style
- Atmosphere Surgeon Card Style
- Vat of Rebirth Card Style
- Exuberant Fuseling Card Style
- Evolving Adaptive Card Style
- Mite Overseer Card Style
- Serum Sovereign Card Style
- Kinzu of the Bleak Coven Card Style
- Rhuk, Hexgold Nabber Card Style
- Goliath Hatchery Card Style
- White Sun's Twilight Card Style
- Blue Sun's Twilight Card Style
- Black Sun's TwilightCard Style
- Red Sun's Twilight Card Style
- Green Sun's Twilight Card Style
- Mondrak, Glory Dominus Card Style
- Tekuthal, Inquiry Dominus Card Style
- Drivnod, Carnage Dominus Card Style
- Solphim, Mayhem Dominus Card Style
- Zopandrel, Hunger Dominus Card Style
- Elesh Norn Avatar
- Jin-Gitaxias Avatar
- Sheoldred Avatar
- Urabrask Avatar
- Vorinclex Avatar
Mastery System FAQ
The Mastery System is a way for players to earn experience and unlock rewards by playing Magic: The Gathering Arena.
Players complete the Account Mastery system as part of the new player experience, which unlocks the 15 starter decks as well as certain cosmetics. With Core Set 2020, we’ve expanded this system to now include Set Mastery system which will be specific to each new Standard set on Magic: The Gathering Arena.
All players receive access to the Account Mastery and standard Set Mastery at no additional cost. Players can unlock additional rewards for the Set Mastery by purchasing a Mastery Pass.
The Account Mastery is part of our new player experience and may only be completed once. Your Set Mastery level and rewards will reset with the release of every new Standard set on MTG Arena.
The next Mastery season begins with The Brothers' Waron November 10, 2022 (tabletop release: November 18, 2022).
Set Mastery FAQ
Set Masteries are available for the most recent Standard set, starting on the day the set is released and ending when the next set is released.
The Dominaria United Set Mastery goes up to Level 80. All players receive rewards through level 66, while players with the Mastery Pass will receive rewards up to level 80 and beyond (an uncommon Individual Card Reward every level).
By play! Every time you complete a quest, or earn one of your daily wins (up to 10), or earn one of your weekly wins (up to 15), you’ll receive experience points towards your current Mastery level. Additional XP may be available through special events or promotional items (such as codes). As you level up, you’ll receive rewards based on your current level.
Methods of earning XP include:
· Daily Wins – 25 XP for the first 10 wins per day
· Weekly Wins – 250 XP for the first 15 wins per week
· Quests – 500 XP for each quest completed
· (Other – occasionally there are codes or special events that reward XP.)
All players can earn up to 30 booster packs from the most recent set, as well as 5 mastery orbs that can be used to unlock certain card styles. Additional rewards are available for players who have purchased a Mastery Pass.
When a new set is released on MTG Arena, a new Set Mastery reward track becomes available and your Set Mastery level is reset to 0.
There are currently no plans to allow players to complete Set Masteries for older sets. While you will keep any rewards you may have received from the previous Set Mastery, you will not be able to unlock any remaining rewards once the Set Mastery is no longer available.
Mastery Pass FAQ
While all players have access to the base Mastery System, the Mastery Pass is an optional way for players to earn additional rewards through Set Mastery.
The Mastery Pass can be purchased for 3,400 gems. Players can earn gems through rewards in certain events, or by purchasing them directly from the store.
All players who purchase the Mastery Pass will automatically receive the common Elemental-Themed pet, as well as the Nahiri, Heir of the Ancientsplayer avatar and Zendikar Rising card sleeve.
In addition to the cosmetic rewards, players can get a variable amount of Gold, Gems, Boosters, Tokens, depending on the length of the Mastery.
Each Mastery Pass is tied to a specific Set Mastery. Once a new Set Mastery is released, the older set (and it’s corresponding Mastery Pass) will no longer be available.
Pets are a cosmetic feature that adds a companion creature to your collection. Pets will join you on the battlefield and observe your matches from the sidelines. Please Note: Pets do not offer any additional game play features. It is a cosmetic option only.
Currently, pets are only available through our Mastery Pass bundle.
On your Profile page, you will find a u0022Pet Selectionu0022 option next to the u0022Change Avataru0022 button. This will open a browser where you can view the pets in your collection, as well as choose which to display on the battlefield.
You can swap the color of your pet while they are on the battlefield. Simply click your pet, and watch them transform! Additionally, as you complete your Set Mastery your pet will level up alongside you, unlocking an Uncommon and Rare version with additional changes to their appearance.
Enjoy our content? Wish to support our work? Join our Premium community, get access to exclusive content, remove all advertisements, and more!