Standard Mythic Decks: September 2021 Ranked Season
Table of Contents
Mythic is the highest rank that can be achieved in the MTG Arena ladder system. The ranked season resets each calendar month, and the most competitive players aim to reach the top 1200 in either Constructed or Limited by the end of the season to qualify for higher level tournaments.
Here, we will be posting the latest Standard decks players used to reach or climb in Mythic. In Standard, players are able to use cards from the latest sets that rotate every year. Our goal is to provide you with the most up to date decks, whether you are after the most fine tuned ones for the current metagame, or unique brews that might catch people off guard. and unique brews. For more details, please consult the Frequently Asked Questions below.
- Current Season
- Standard Leaderboard: Week 1
- Standard Leaderboard: Week 2
- Standard Leaderboard: Week 3
- Standard Leaderboard: Week 4
- Frequently Asked Questions
The September 2021 Ranked Season begins August 24 following downtime and ends on September 30 at 12 p.m. PT (1900 UTC). Since the season started in August, your profile will indicate August ranked season in-game. For more details, click here:
Standard Leaderboard: Week 1
Standard Leaderboard: Week 2
Standard Leaderboard: Week 3
Standard Leaderboard: Week 4
Frequently Asked Questions
We are (still) working on our own deck submission system. In the meantime, the best way for you to submit your deck is via Twitter and tagging us on @mtgazone, joining our Discord server or emailing us. Ideally, your deck is added on Streamdecker or the deck code is provided.
The leaderboards are currently reset every new ranked season (each month), every week. For the current season, the dates are as follows:
– Week 1: September 1 to 7
– Week 2: September 8 to July 14
– Week 3: September 15 to July 21
– Week 4: September 22 to July 30
Unfortunately, not all decks that are submitted can be added here as often many decks are exactly the same as each other. Here is a guideline on what decks we generally add:
– Meta decks that have high rank (top #100) or decks that reached Mythic early in the season (first week).
– Unique, off-meta decks are our favorite!
– Decks that are mostly the same (1 or 2 cards different) will likely not be added.
– We generally trust our users not to game the system or submit too frequently.
– Provide additional content (e.g. sideboard guide, explanations, and so on).
You can browse through all decks via our deck database. Searching for the term “Mythic” will show all results.
Enjoy our content? Wish to support our work? Join our Premium community, get access to exclusive content, remove all advertisements, and more!
- No ads: Browse the entire website ad-free, both display and video.
- Exclusive Content: Instant access to all exclusive articles only for Premium members, at your fingertips.
- Support: All your contributions get directly reinvested into the website to increase your viewing experience!
- Discord: Join our Discord server, claim your Premium role and gain access to exclusive channels where you can learn in real time!
- Special offer: For a limited time, use coupon code L95WR9JOWV to get 50% off the Annual plan!