Theros Beyond Death Limited Tier List
Our Theros Beyond Death Limited List ranks all the cards from the set to assist with picking cards for your sealed or draft deck. We have separate ratings for Drifter (D) and Compulsion (C), who are both Mythic ranked drafters and you can read their comprehensive set reviews for each color using the links above each table. Updates will be recorded in the changelog below. You can also access Google Sheets for a printable version.
- S: Ridiculous bomb; has a huge effect on the game immediately, and threatens to dominate it if unanswered.
Examples: Oko, Thief of Crowns, Garruk, Cursed Huntsman, Lochmere Serpent
- A: Very powerful card, approaches bomb status, pulls you strongly into its colour.
Examples: Giant Killer, Epic Downfall, Stolen by the Fae
- B: Great playable, happy to first pick, pulls you into its colour.
Examples: Bake into a Pie, Fierce Witchstalker, Mysterious Pathlighter
- C+: Good playable that almost never gets cut.
Examples: Scorching Dragonfire, Tome Raider, Wintermoor Commander
- C: Fine playable or decent filler, sometimes gets cut.
Examples: Outflank, Maraleaf Rider, Foreboding Fruit
- D: Medium to bad filler, gets cut a lot.
Examples: Tall as a Beanstalk, All That Glitters, Claim the Firstborn
- F: Mostly to totally unplayable cards.
Examples: Happily Ever After, Fires of Invention, The Magic Mirror
- January 15, 2019: Preliminary tier list posted just before release of Theros Beyond Death.