Cascade Singleton – Festival of Adventure Event Guide and Decklists
Cascade returns to MTG Arena, this time in the form of Singleton! Double the potential of each of your spells in this weekend’s Festival of Adventure, where you can obtain another text emote and four of the Landfall Showcase card styles from Zendikar Rising. Below is everything you need to know about the event as well as our decklists you can use to conquer the event.
In this week’s Festival of Adventure, we’ll explore one of Zendikar’s most unique features: the Roil. Zendikar’s mana is so powerful that the ground can’t even stay grounded!
Bring a 60-card Standard deck with only one copy of any card except basic lands, and change it at any time. Your first spell each turn lets you cat a spell of lower cost out of your deck! The following cards are not allowed:
- Archon of Emeria
- Deafening Silence
- Drannith Magistrate
- Mangara, the Diplomat
- Ghostly Pilferer
- Cauldron Familiar
- Fires of Invention
- Flaxen Intruder
- Once Upon a Time
- Lutri, the Spellchaser
- Oko, Thief of Crowns
- Uro, Titan of Nature’s Wrath
- Escape to the Wilds
- Omnath, Locus of Creation
- Lucky Clover
Maelstrom Nexus Emblem
Whenever you cast your first spell each turn, exile cards from the top of your library until you exile a nonland card with converted mana cost less than that spell’s. You may cast it without paying its mana cost. Then put the exiled cards that weren’t cast this way on the bottom of that library in a random order.
- Duration: October 24 2020 at 8:00 AM – October 26 at 8:00 AM
- Format: Cascade Singleton
- Entry Fee: 2500 Gold or 500 Gems
- Ends After: You can keep playing, but rewards do not go past four wins.
- Match Structure: Best-of-one matches (BO1)
- 1 Win: Zendikar Restless Text Emote: Zendikar is restless.
- 2 Wins: Skyclave Squid Showcase card style
- 3 Wins: Ruin Crab Showcase card style
- 4 Wins: Skyclave Geopede Showcase card style
- 5 Wins: Skyclave Shade Showcase card style
Below are the Singleton decks tailored just for this event. We will be posting more decks soon as well as from other players, so check back later!