Three Unique Standard Decks From the New Capenna Championship and How I Would Build Them
The New Capenna championship was a tournament dominated by Midrange decks and Jeskai Dragon Storm - every single build in the top 8 belonged to one of these categories. That said, it was a split format tournament between Standard and Historic, and there were some interesting decks that did not make the top 8 that I believe might be worth examining. It's easy to get caught up just in the decks that performed the best, but for a single tourna...
This exclusive content is available for Premium members!
Support MTG Arena Zone and your favorite content creators by subscribing to our Premium community! Get the most of your gaming experience with the following perks for paid membership:
- No ads: Browse the entire website ad-free, both display and video.
- Exclusive Content: Exclusive articles only for Premium members, at your fingertips.
- Support: All your contributions get directly reinvested into the website to increase your viewing experience!
- Giveaways and Promotions: Regularly, we will hold giveaways and promotions to the community.
- Discord: Join our Discord server, claim your Premium role and gain access to exclusive channels where you can learn in real time!
- Tournaments: More information coming soon!
Already a member?
Enjoy our content? Wish to support our work? Join our Premium community, get access to exclusive content, remove all advertisements, and more!
Paulo Vitor "PVDDR" Damo da Rosa has been a professional Magic: the Gathering player and writer for over 20 years. He was Player of the Year in 2017, World Champion in 2020, and is tied for most Top Finishes in history with 17. He will play whichever decks he thinks are the best, but his favorite style is aggro-control. Other than Magic, PV is also a fan of watching TV shows, reading fantasy novels and playing several other games such as Bridge, LoL, TFT, Storybook Brawl, Baldur's Gate 2 and Diablo 2.