The end of the ranked season is nigh, and the Mythic Point Challenge – Ikoria event should now be visible on the in-game client to those who have already qualified. Whether you are thinking about what deck to play for the event or doing a last minute grind to climb the ladder as much as you can, fortunately the metagame has been relatively predictable since the conclusion of Magic World Championship and DreamHack Anaheim. The major breakout deck was Temur Adventures, which has shown its resilience against the other decks and especially Azorius Control.
Also be sure to check out the other Mythic Theros Beyond Death Standard decks from previous weeks for more decklists:
- Top Mythic Ladder Decks – February 2020 Season – Week 3
- Top Mythic Ladder Decks – February 2020 Season – Week 2
- Top Mythic Ladder Decks – February 2020 Season – Week 1
MTG Arena Mythic Standard Decks of the Week
Here is the full list of known Mythic decks over the past week shared by the players, sorted by the deck archetype name with their highest placement noted!
Join us tomorrow as we follow players who are streaming or sharing their results from Mythic Point Challenge – Ikoria, and we will be sure to post the known decklists as soon as we can. We hope to see some interesting developments in the format, as we gear up for the new ranked season in March. Other things on the agenda for this weekend:
- Festival of the Gods: Nylea’s Call of the Wild (Giant Monsters Emblem) event is happening, and we will be back for some fun decklists for that event!
- After a long two weeks, Ranked Draft Theros Beyond Death is coming back. Why not brush up on your knowledge with our comprehensive guide?
This column is our weekly roundup of Standard and Historic decks players are using to climb the ranked ladder on MTG Arena! Our goal is to curate and post a variety of deck archetypes and interesting card choices at the end of each week to help you keep up to date with the latest trends in the metagame. If you have any decks you wish to be featured, please tweet us at @mtgazone or give us a shout at our Discord.