Historic Brawl – Kaldheim Festival Event Guide and Decklists
The Festival events series continues with Historic Brawl, a fan-favourite singleton format where you have 59 cards alongside your favourite Commander, using Commander format rules.
As always, our event guides give you all the background info and rewards, alongside far more decklists than you can shake a stick at!
- Duration: March 27, 2021 at 8:00 AM PST – April 1, 2021 at 8:00 AM PST
- Format: Historic Brawl
- Entry Fee: 2500 Gold or 500 Gems
- Ends After: You can keep playing, but rewards do not go past six wins.
- Match Structure: Best-of-one matches (BO1)
- 1 Win: Shepherd Glee sticker emote
- 2 Wins: Sarulf, Realm Eater card style
- 3 Wins: Alrund, God of the Cosmos // Hakka, Whispering Raven showcase card style
- 4 Wins: Sigrid showcase card style
- Drannith Magistrate
- Gideon's Intervention
- Golos, Tireless Pilgrim
- Lutri, the Spellchaser
- Meddling Mage
- Nexus of Fate
- Oko, Thief of Crowns
- Runed Halo
- Sorcerous Spyglass
- Teferi, Time Raveler
- Winota, Joiner of Forces
Historic Brawl Decklists
A specific card or two isn’t usually too important in a Singleton format, so feel free to tweak the lists below based on what cards you already have. Heck, you could go further and give them an entirely new theme, build them completely differently, really make them your own… the world is your oyster!
The decks above are all ready to go, but there are tons more that could use just a few cards from newer sets to be at their prime again!