Alchemy Singleton – Midweek Magic Event Guide and Decklists
Hello everyone! This week’s Midweek Magic is Alchemy Singleton! This is a great time to play with all the new cool cards that are being released without the need for full playsets!
Players can enter the event for free, win some free Rare Individual Card Rewards (ICRs) and a random cosmetic item on the third win. Below is everything you need to know about the event as well as the list of decks you can use for this event. Fully updated for the November 2022 event.
Table of Contents
- Event Details
- Event Rewards
- Alchemy Singleton Decklists (November 2022)
- Decklists in this Article
- Mono White Aggro – Alchemy Singleton
- Mono Blue Tempo – Alchemy Singleton
- Mono Black Aggro – Alchemy Singleton
- Mono Red Aggro – Alchemy Singleton
- Mono Green Stompy – Alchemy Singleton
- Azorius Control – Alchemy Singleton
- Boros Aggro – Alchemy Singleton
- Gruul Werewolves – Alchemy Singleton
- Izzet Control – Alchemy Singleton
- Orzhov Control – Alchemy Singleton
Welcome to Midweek Magic! Each week, try out a different way to play MTG Arena!
Bring a 60-card Alchemy deck with no duplicates besides basic lands! Every game is a unique experience!
Find out more details about this and upcoming Midweek Magic events HERE.
- Duration: November 1, 2021 @ 8:00 AM PST to November 3, 2021 @ 8:00 AM PST
- Format: Alchemy Singleton
- Entry Fee: Free
- Ends After: You can play as much as you like for the duration of the event.
- Match Structure: Best-of-one matches (Bo1)
|1 Win||Rare Individual Card Reward (ICR)|
|2 Wins||Rare Individual Card Reward (ICR)|
|3 Wins||One Random Cosmetic Item|
Alchemy Singleton Decklists (November 2022)
A classic choice for any event, Mono White Aggro has one of the best curves around and a surprising amount of powerful threats for an aggressive deck.
If you like disrupting your opponent as often as possible, it’s hard to find a deck that does it better than Mono Blue Tempo.
If you like having a great curve and tons of interaction, Mono Black Aggro is an easy go to for this event.
With cheap threats backed up by burn, Mono Red Aggro will always be a great choice in any format with restrictive deck building.
If you like going fast, but also want big threats, Mono Green Stompy can get on board quickly and continue deploying great threats into the mid game.
If you want to completely shut down the opponent from executing their game plan, Azorius has all the tools you’d need to make it possible.
Combining the best that White and Red have to offer, Boros Aggro has the best threats in the format as well as the extremely powerful multicolor cards.
Looking to leverage the power of an aggressive deck and a tribal deck, Gruul Werewolves is a scary deck that combines raw power with strong synergies.
A more tempo oriented control strategy, Izzet can play to the late game with the best of them while having significantly more early game interaction to not fall behind.
A nice mix of strong interaction and grindy threats, Orzhov Control is a threat in any matchup due to it’s versatility.
Decklists in this Article
Enjoy our content? Wish to support our work? Join our Premium community, get access to exclusive content, remove all advertisements, and more!